Heat Treat Management Specialist (HTMS)
The Heat Treat Management Specialist certificate is an upgrade from the HTS certificate preparing an individual to assume the role of management within a heat treating operation. Its focus is on people skills, attitude, leadership, building teams, eliminating waste, strategic thinking and operational processes.
An individual will obtain the HTMS certificate upon completing 74 hours of training that includes 60 hours of technical training plus the 14 hours of management coursework.
THe HTMS includes 14 hours of training in the following course topics:
- Effective Lean Manufacturing Strategies
- How to Rev Up Your Team in a High Paced Work Environment
- Strategic Thinking and How to Build High Performing Teams
- Manufacturing... How It Will Come Back With a vengeance
- Character Traits of Leaders
- Communication and Leadership
- How Effective Leaders Make Quick Decisions
- Leaders Provide the How, Employees Provide the What
- How Leaders Develop Effective Teams
- Leadership and Staff Development
- How Great Leaders Obtain Followers
- Getting What You Want Without a Fight
- How to Calmly NOT Choke the Difficult Person
- Leadership and Attitude
- Leadership and Personality
- Leadership and the Third Person
Upon completion of the requirements, you will receive your HTMS certificate.
If you have any questions on the HTMS program, feel free to contact Amanda Motes at our office at 904-249-0448 x2 or email@example.com.